Monday, January 4, 2016

Introduction for the win!

Hello! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
I'm Laavalapsi (MagmaKid in English), currently i live in Northern Finland and i've been cosplaying since 2012, if i remember correctly. 
For a long time now i've wanted to start blogging about cosplays, and well of course, my merch loots from Japan (cough i'm a hoarder cough). 
This blog will be about cosplay, anime figures and other merchandise reviews, con traveling, random rumbles and occasional gaming. I'm also studying to become a seamstress, so it really helps my cosplay "career".
(Pfft, what career) 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。
My English isn't the best, but i hope you can forgive my typos...

I'm actually kinda new to blogging since i've been just lurking some blogs and not blogging myself (excluded my weeaboo blogs from many years ago... We don't talk about those). The only blog i've been using is my instagram, but it's not actually a cosplay blog but rather a Love Live trash blog lol.

My friend ShiroSamurai helped my set up this blog so i  could finally start with blogging! So check his blogs for great content!! (*゚▽゚*) (hehehe).
I still don't have a banner but after a photoshoot or two i could make something up maybe...

There might be something else to say, but i suck at introductions really. After school starts again i will become more active and have photos of my cosplay progress and other stuff. I'm really excited to start figure reviews, as i have a pretty nice collection of not-so-expensive figures hoarded in my shelf (student budget ftw!) I have a special altar for Saber from Fate, i really love Arthur, Alter and Nero <3

Also, keep an eye on my future Närcon posts! After this ill start brainstorming a good post about my plans for Närcon Vinter. 


Närcon budget more like
So yeah... This WILL actually become an interesting and a fun blog after i just get a hold of the "blogging feel", and hunt down my old but working camera. (I bet ill have like only 8 people following me by the end of this year lolololo).


1 comment:

  1. Yay, finally! o/
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHH You have no idea how eagerly I've been hoping that you'd start a blog! I'm so friggin' excited right now! (*゚▽゚*) Looking forward to what you will post about mah friend! Närcon is gonna be awesomeeeee!!~

    (oh, and I count as 8 people lolololo)

    ReplyDelete